|Title:||2nd Shift Floorman|
Plastics Holdings, Inc. (PHI), a division of Nursery Supplies, Inc. provides the horticulture industry with innovative eco-friendly products of the highest quality, large selections, a wide distribution network and unsurpassed customer service. We are dedicated to partnering with our customers to help them grow their business by continually investing in product innovation and ecologically responsible practices. Plastics Holdings, Inc. (PHI) helps our customers see more “green” by partnering with them to help them grow their business. We are the only company manufacturing blow molding, injection molding and large-scale thermoforming products dedicated to the nursery industry.
Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety during the manufacturing of Nursery Supplies’ products by following the company’s established standards and company policies and practices.
- Perform a daily inspection of machinery and work area, by completing the proper documentation.
- Inspect the quality, weight and quantity being produced to insure that they are within the established standards.
- Perform machine adjustments to maintain the company standards.
- Prepare the daily reports for production.
- Verify the inventory being made for orders with the production schedule.
- Supply the Production Specialist with labels that need to be put on the inventory being made.
- Relieve Production Specialist’s for their lunch and breaks or as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Work in a safe manner, wear the required personal protection equipment and follow the company’s safety policies and practices.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Lift 25-60 pounds.
- Experience working as a Production Specialist on all machines.
- Read and write English.
- Perform basic math skills.
No phone calls, please.